This is a POA item; please use our contact form below to enquire further.
SeaWork is a worksuit /constant wear suit developed closely with demanding user groups in the maritime environment. The suit is intended for use by maintenance workers in exposed areas.
Ergonomic construction and detachable thermal liner offer a high degree of flexibility.
Inbuilt reinforcement fabric, easy access storage pockets, lifting strap, hard toe boots, specially designed neoprene seals and integrated hood for enhanced comfort in everyday work.
Main fabric of highly dirt repellent material ensuring easy cleaning, maintenance and service.
Reflective patches are placed carefully on the the suit where they will help detection at sea.
Approved to be used without a lifejacket in AES-version (with lining).
- Dry suit with safety boots
- Fixed/integral hood in soft neoprene, fitted to use of helmet
- PU-coated, flame retardant, waterproof and extremely durable Oxford Nylon fabric
- Lining of 3 mm closed cell foam for buoyancy and thermal protection (AES-variant) Zip in/ Zip out
- Emergency light (AES-variant)
- Soft waterproof PU zip
- Buddy line with floating hook
- Lifting strap with D-ring and carbine hook in stainless steel
- Boots with steel toe cap
- 5-finger gloves in sleeve pockets
- Pen pocket on right shoulder
- Pocket for radio on left shoulder
- Roomy mesh pockets on legs
- SOLAS approved and in accordance with Marine Equipment. Directive 96/98/EC (MED-B) AES (Anti Exposure Suit) when worn with buoyancy lining
- ISO 15027 approved as a Constant Wear Suit, thermal class B (4 hours) worn with lining and themal class D (1 hour) worn without lining