Warranty & Faults Policy:
- Our manufactured range is backed-up by a 12-Month conditional warranty from date of manufacture. We reserve the right to assess and determine the reason for fault such as genuine manufacturing failure or user-damage.
- Warranty for our off-the-shelf range varies. Please refer to individual item detail or contact us for more information.
- In the unlikely event that an item is faulty, please first email our team. We will need your order/invoice number, the item detail, a description/image of the fault, and your best contact details.
- Our team will discuss replacement or refund options with you to ensure satisfaction.
Always follow the specific Garment Care label on your garment, but general guidelines for Nomex & Nomex blended fabrics are as follows –
- Machine washable cold-warm
- Tumble dry at moderate temperature
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Do not use bleach or use detergents containing chlorine bleach
- Steam iron
- Dry cleanable
- Washing the garment separately avoids extra pilling and reduce ageing