Sisley Clothing Australia is a family-run business, and has been manufacturing specialised flight suits for the aviation sector since 1997.
Like any good business, Sisley’s backbone comes from the people that work ‘in the engine’, right through to end customer relationships. We also have great opportunities to up-skill with training and to grow with our business.
If you would like to join our team, see below for information on positions available or contact us directly HERE.
EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR
About the Role
- Operating singular and six header embroidery machines efficiently to prioritise work in due order.
- Must have an eye for detail to match our high standards of quality products.
- Preference given to experience with embroidery machining.
- Must be available for early starts.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Most common shift times: 6.30am-3pm (Mon-Thurs), 6.30am-12.30pm (Fridays)
Skills and Experience
Looking for someone confident with embroidery. Capable with working in a sometimes fast paced environment. Must be quick to learn and adapt to procedures (with guidance and training).
Benefits and Perks
- Friendly work environment.
- Early finish on Friday’s.
- Occasional opportunity for overtime.