EASA ETSO 2C503 approved immersion suit and lifejacket with EBS
4 h – thermal protection
The suit is designed to work in conjunction with SeaLion Pilot lifejacket. The two products form a complete safety system for helicopter pilots operating flights offshore.
The lifejacket has a modern, slim and easy to wear design with cat A compressed air EBS integrated in back pocket
The suit consists of an outer shell and a thermal zip-in lining in highly flame retardant fabrics
Soft and highly elastic neoprene neck and cuff closures combining comfort and water tightness
Available with curved, vertical and diagonal zip versions (PU Tizip MasterSeal)
In addition to standard sizing XXS – XXL, the suit can be custom made to actual body measurements
Unique construction for ease of movement
Strategically placed cargo pockets on calf and sleeves with room for hood, gloves and personal belongings
Integrated socks for choice of footwear
Waist adjustment with velcro and elastics to secure individual fit
Reinforced knee areas with easy placement and adjustment of knee pads
Integrated and detachable suspenders inside for ease of use in transit periods
Hanger loop inside suit for easy storage
These items are ordered-in, please allow a 5-6 week supply timeframe.
If off the shelf items, for example gloves, are the incorrect size or colour, we can exchange these pending the following conditions:
Conditions of Returns:
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4950 0400 within 7 days of receiving the order to inform us that they are incorrect.
• Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and not damaged
• Product must have all original tags and labels attached and undamaged
• Product must be returned complete with all parts and accessories
• Product must be returned in original packaging
• Product must be shipped back to Sisley Clothing Australia with a returns form located through the link below
Please note there will be a restocking charge for products being returned due to change of mind only
15% restocking fee for off-the-shelf items.
30% restocking fee for manufactured and made to measure items.
Freight Charges May Apply
Returns Form: The return form must be sent back in the package with the goods when returning to Sisley Clothing Australia.