Nomex® One Piece Flight Suits are made to order with your choice of fabric colour and weight from the many options available . Understanding the needs of aviators, the style is made with the standard features listed below, using fabric that is “no melt, no drip” for the life of the garment
Standard One Piece Features
Available in all fabrics.
Two-way front Nomex® zipper with inside flap.
Action pleated back – for movement ease.
Double shoulder piece.
Adjustable Hook & Loop waist tabs.
2 x Nomex® zipper slanting chest pockets.
Left sleeve pocket with Nomex® zipper & pen/torch pocket with flap.
2 x Nomex® zipper thigh pockets (Left vertical, right horizontal).
2 x Nomex® zipper cuff pockets.
2 x Nomex® zipper cuff closures (to make entry fast and easy).
This is a made to measure item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after order has been placed.
• If the items are made to measure (custom made to order) there is a 30% exchange surcharge to remake if sizing is ordered incorrectly by customer or there may be just alteration charges.
• If Sisley Clothing Australia is at fault we will fix or replace the garment to the customer’s satisfaction.
Conditions of Returns
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4950 0400 within 7 days of receiving the order to inform us that they are incorrect.
• Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and not damaged
• Product must have all original tags and labels attached and undamaged
• Product must be returned complete with all parts and accessories
• Product must be returned in original packaging
• Product must be shipped back to Sisley Clothing Australia with a returns form located through the link below
Please note there will be a restocking charge for products being returned due to change of mind only
15% restocking fee for off-the-shelf items.
30% restocking fee for manufactured and made to measure items.
Returns Form: The return form must be sent back in the package with the goods when returning to Sisley Clothing Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: Any items that are being returned for repair must be clean and washed or dry cleaning charges will apply.
We will determine if the suit is under warranty (or our error) upon return of the garment, otherwise please see below list of approximate costs excluding GST for basic repair or alterations. (Please note: prices may fluctuate depending on the amount of work involved in altering the garment. Prices below are only an estimate and Exclusive of GST):