Designed to reduce fatigue in hotter climates. Made with your choice of wicking shirting fabric for the torso; a unique blend of fibres for permanent flame resistance, superior wicking action, high breathability and quick drying. Matched with your choice of Nomex® IIIA for the sleeves, collar and shoulder design
This item is manufactured by Sisley Clothing Australia.
Please note we do our best to keep adequate stock so your order is ready to ship immediately, however if we do not have your size or colour in stock it may take up to a week or 2 to manufacture the product for you, so please be aware there may be a small wait time.
You can contact us via our contact page to check on stock quantities before purchasing if concerned about the wait time.
If off the shelf items, for example gloves, are the incorrect size or colour, we can exchange these pending the following conditions:
Conditions of Returns:
• Please contact us at email@example.com or phone 02 4950 0400 within 7 days of receiving the order to inform us that they are incorrect.
• Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and not damaged
• Product must have all original tags and labels attached and undamaged
• Product must be returned complete with all parts and accessories
• Product must be returned in original packaging
• Product must be shipped back to Sisley Clothing Australia with a returns form located through the link below
Please note there will be a restocking charge for products being returned due to change of mind only
15% restocking fee for off-the-shelf items.
30% restocking fee for manufactured and made to measure items.
Freight Charges May Apply
Returns Form: The return form must be sent back in the package with the goods when returning to Sisley Clothing Australia.